CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2012

From:
George McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2012 19:34:57 -0400

Hi Kirk,

At the recent ABRF annual meeting in Orlando there was an organizing
session for what may become two regional chapters: Mid-Atlantic (i.e.
you) and Southeast (multiple individuals from U Florida, U Miami, MD
Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, and more). The chapters and
affiliates web page is
http://www.abrf.org/index.cfm/page/home/affiliates_chapters.htm   ...
there is one international chapter (India).

At a University - or even just considering a medical school (most of
UM's research funding are at the med school) - there should not be a
wide variety of "business models". The ABRF web site - and various
articles in its house journal - have contacts and resources for aligning
the core's.

Best wishes,

George