CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2001

From:
Barbara Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 12:20:00 -0800
Jose,

The proof is in the pudding.  Whether you are going to be at ASCB or not,
it would be worthwhile preparing a portable test sample and trying each
system yourself.  Microscopes are like coats and cars.... you have to try
them on to make sure they are the best fit for your lifestyle.

Good hunting!
Barbara Foster
Microscopy/Microscopy Education
125 Paridon Street, Suite 102
Springfield, MA 01118
PH: 413-746-6931  FX: 413-746-9311  Web: www.Microscopyeducation.com

"Why didn't they teach us that sooner?"  ... probably because no one
thought to call MME about customized, on-site courses.  Offered in all
areas of microscopy, sample prep,and image analysis, they make an immediate
impact on your productivity.